Holmes & Family will help you:
• Arrange the perfect funeral.
• Make good, well informed choices.
• Create a funeral that you and your family are proud of.
• Choose a Minister or Civil celebrant.
• With orders of service, an obituary, music, unusual vehicles, flowers and donations.
• Choose from a wide range of coffins and caskets.
• Save money – corporate funeral firms charge more - they don’t usually publish prices.
Why choose Holmes & Family?
• We are a small family-owned business; we can take as much time as you need.
• You deal with us as individuals, the same people from start to finish.
• Sarah has received training in counselling; she can talk, but loves to listen.
• We have three generations of experience to better help you.
• We only do funerals; this is our life’s work, our passion. We constantly reinvest in our business.
• We are far more flexible; you can usually choose a date and time to suit you.
• Our premises are homely, peaceful and comfortable.
• We are proud of our service, our equipment and facilities.
• The Holmes family are Camberley and Staines only family run funeral directors.
Organising a funeral?
• Take your time – unless it’s for religious reasons, there is usually no rush.
• Take charge, or get a friend to help you who may be less emotionally involved.
• Focus on the funeral – it’s about what is said and done, not how much you spend.
• When it’s over, you want to look back forever with pride. We are a small family run independent business, Oliver, Toby, David and Sarah will be involved in every aspect of the funeral from start to finish. Because we are small, we have time to listen, time to discuss, we don’t have any non-family shareholders or Head Office to please. You are our priority. Always.